How can I have a good relationship with my man?
- Know how to argue: "Disagreements happen and are a normal process of being in a relationship. It is how you handle the arguments is what can determine the long-term success or failure of your relationship." Says Jodee Virgo, Marriage and Family Therapist. If you are considering calling the cops, you need to reevaluate things.
- Photography by Ashley Paige of APaige Photography.
- Make sure you keep the relationship spicy. Probably one of the hardest things a female can do at times. We have so many other things going on with our body that keeping our sex life unbalanced it can end up on the back burner at times. Here're 50 steps that can help you with this.
- Always make time to do things together: All too often we get caught up in our own lives that we forget there are two people in the relationship. Making time for each other is vital to keep the love blossoming. Here are 19 things every couple should do together.
- Learn when to be quiet and listen. Surely, it is important to talk to each other. However, there are times when you just need to be silent and listen by taking time out to hear what your partner has to say. Here, are five tips for better communication.
- Be their best friend: Yes the goal of marriage is to spend the rest of your life with the person of your dreams. So, your significant other should be your best friend. What do best friends do? They talk, spend time together, support each other and much more. Here are 5 tips to be best friends with your spouse.
Beautiful photos of Chelsie and Tom whom have been together for 8 years.